Okay, thinking this one might be the 5.0 GM:
- Disable market searching – For those of you who want to stumble upon your sets the usual way
- Sped up market searching – Still a little slow if you are missing lots and have a really broad filter set
- Unique items aren’t goofy!
- If there are too many items to show, it will show a few, rotating to landscape or using iPad will still show more.
- Grayed rows indicate how far away you are in order to pick up items
- Initial market searches are still a little slow, especially if you have lots of results
- Tapping on Helicarrier rows / Market Rows don’t jump you right to the screen you need to be on — Limitation of the Wallab.ee API — I’m requesting an update
- Some users with Emoji in their user name are unable to search 😦
Feature Requests (these won’t come in this version but I’ve got it on the boiler):
- Pouch / User / Locked item searching
- Automatic searching and background notifications when items are discovered as you move!
- Item mixes for missing items (both in your pouch and ingredient pickup)
- TD and DD searching
- Favorite Number setting – Only show improvements if you don’t already have your favorite number, highlight any favorites found nearby or in pouches
Click here if you’d like to be a beta tester.
Email me if you are a tester and have found any undiscovered bug or would like to request a non-listed feature.